why me

wrongun73

well i was counting the days down to my week off work, then boom! wake up saturday with banging head and sore throat. 3 days on and now got ear ache, back/leg ache and not ate since sat dinner :(
not bin out of my house, in fact apart from crawling to the kitchen for a drink havnt been out of bed except to drag myself to the settee! had the doc out who says its flu, fuck me wouldnt wish this shit on anyone...apart from fergie, wio and rat boy obviously.
so beware evreyone if ive got it, its obviously doing the rounds...

...awaits 'man up you fanny' replies lol.

Not to scare you pal, but there has been a new outbreak of birdflu, and it is a weird time to get the flu... so maybe check it out? Feel better

manflu.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/6190826/Claim-back-holidays-lost-to-sickness-says-European-Court-of-Justice.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... stice.html</a>

Sickness

In light of a recent European Court of Justice (ECJ) ruling, the following is applicable if you become ill during your holiday or just before you were due to take it. You can ask to convert the period of holiday concerned to sick leave and ask to take the missed annual leave at a later date.

You should follow the usual procedure for telling your employer you are ill (eg letting them know as soon as you can or providing medical certificates). If you are not sure what your normal process is check your employment contract, staff handbook, or intranet.

You may be unable to take all of your holiday entitlement within your leave year because of illness. In this case, the ECJ judgment also means you may be entitled to carry forward the entitlement you would otherwise lose to the next year.

If you need further guidance on this subject, please contact Acas for advice.

Acas (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service)

Have a nice "holiday" mate.

Similar for myself atm, 2nd last day of work before my holidays started an Artic smashed into the back of my van, so am off sick/injured and my holidays will be reimbursed for a later date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.