why pellegrini

mancity56

is it just me that thinks this would be the most horrific appointment our board could make ? he hasnt proven himself at all. he took a good malaga side to the quarters of the champions league ill give him that but what has he achieved. i would rather a di mateo or mourinho . is that just me ?

mancity56 said:
is it just me that thinks this would be the most horrific appointment our board could make ? he hasnt proven himself at all. he took a good malaga side to the quarters of the champions league ill give him that but what has he achieved. i would rather a di mateo or mourinho . is that just me ?
Would you prefer David moyes ?

lastmanback said:
mancity56 said:
Would you prefer David moyes ?

Or Mark Hughes?

mancity56 said:

Depends how you view it - he took a half decent Malaga side and performed very very well in the CL - he is well respected and seems ot be a decent man manager. Plays the style of football the owners want to see - the Barca boys will know him well

Personally i aint sold on him but after today i am loosing faith

I don't get it either - if you are to sack Mancini then you go all out for Klopp, Mourinho or guardiola (when available and with the barca connection)

In today's performance I'd honestly rather take a punt on Martinez

AVB, Heynckes, De Boer, Laudrup, Klopp, Blanc would be much better choices than Pellegirini.

mancity56 said:

Malaga aren't that great a side and he has spent hundreds of millions assembling it. He has got them further in Eurpope than we ever have.

I want Mancini too say but I think our inability to beat a side that is about too get relegated will seal his fate unfortunately.

thenabster said:
AVB, Heynckes, De Boer, Laudrup, Klopp, Blanc would be much better choices than Pellegirini.

AVB - not for me
Heynckes - yes definately
Laudrup - not sure to be honest
Klopp - yes definately
Blanc - not for me

of them all Heynckes is the stand out manager followed by Klopp

PSG and RM are going to be looking for managers and personally i think RM will get their pick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.