Why Sack MH And Have To Start All Over Again?

DanTheBlue

says in it the heading,
but if he sack MH we will be at stage 1 and starting again,
thats the problem with football today if a manager does bad there gone.
MH cant make us a top 5 team in 9months he needs 2/3 seasons..

DanTheBlue said:
says in it the heading,
but if he sack MH we will be at stage 1 and starting again,
thats the problem with football today if a manager does bad there gone.
MH cant make us a top 5 team in 9months he needs 2/3 seasons..

get some sleep Mark, you need it after tonight

I've just read on the Daily Mail's site that he was assured of his job by the chairman in a meeting earlier on today.

It’s quite unusual for a manager to be so bullish after what essentially was a disappointment. But on this occasion, it was understandable. Having been told in an afternoon meeting with chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak that his job is safe (let’s
hope he means it), Hughes needed his team to produce a performance to show City’s Arab owners that they are right to retain him.

we dont have to start again he learn from our mistakes and only MH knows what they are not a new manger!

Because he's dreadful tactically, we will not get any decent players to come in the summer. He has failed. and a load more reasons.

I d argue if anything we remain at stage one with Hughes. He has managed to purchase a pretty good back up squad to one that can challenge for honours.
I think that the owners should shift up a gear and bring in the more experienced manager thats really required to step up to regular competition on several fronts.

Hughes is bringing us nowhere
today he has proven his incompetency by not changing Dunny at half time

We should change managers yet again because it has always worked so well for us before and if we bring in a manager with a record of turning mediocre sides into instant champions then we can become instant champions ourselves. Easy game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.