Why Sack MH And Have To Start All Over Again?

simple....look at the other previousley unsuccessful club..chelsea....money + right manager = success.

being loyal gets you nowhere regarding players and managers.

success = hard decisions.

Loyalty is for fans like us.

If you balls up at work you should get the bullet.

Im sick of playing second fiddle to those rags at the swamp.

until we get tough...were just another average team.

Sack Hughes and lets get a PROVEN winning manager.

CITD.

If I was City manager would you be saying keep me there so we can get some stability or would you appoint somebody who has the knowledge and experience that I don't have?

(Of course I'd make a better job than Hughes as manager, Richards as RB, Caicedo as CF etc etc etc)

i must say that performance was the best i`ve see for a good while considering our injuries.

a bit of luck with the two free kicks it could have been different.

thought elano was superb tonight more of the same off the blumer please

And why keep him and spend more time with woeful performances, no away wins.embarassing subs, no europe, a battle to finish above stoke, bolton and the likes. This season has been shite, if it wasnt for waffa run then he would have no support at all and lets face it the 1st time we played a decent team we got knocked out, even took to pens twice against a bunch of nobodies. As it stands we have nothing but money to offer any top class player at least if we get a well respected manager they may want to come play for him.

bluwes said:
chickenfat said:
Hughes is bringing us nowhere
today he has proven his incompetency by not changing Dunny at half time

Do us a favour tactical genius, this has been discussed on numerous other threads, change him for who , Kompany? who had also been booked , Richards ? who is just s**t, maybe if Berti had been on the bench he could have come on for a laugh. It would have been better to take Richards off then Dunne would'nt have had to cover for him and make last ditch tackles that Richards should have been tracking back for

In fairness not only had Dunn got his yellow but a stern talking to after another dodgy foul, it was an accident waiting to happen.
Maybe that shit as you say Richards or Kompany, but 11 players is usually better than 10.
Richards and Bridge will always be exposed when expected to go to AM.

PowderBlue said:
heatonmoorblue said:
PowderBlue said:
Because he's dreadful tactically, we will not get any decent players to come in the summer. He has failed. and a load more reasons.

decent players like kompany, zaba, given, shauny?? try again powder puff

Here you go i'll try again - when they came we had two good chances to get into Europe next season, now we have none realistically.

i guess you are upset with their hard tackling and harrassing of opposition players meant we missed out retaining the fair play award. we were only in europe cos we were the softest lads in the league. think you expect too much, many times before we have been mid table and out of europe in april.

My take is this:

The fans - You were fantastic tonight and it made me so happy to see the stadium alive and supporting

The team - You showed that you cared and put in a shift. Showed some Pride In Battle

The captain - You're a disgrace. The unecessary sending off lets your team and your club down (at least you didn't score an own goal too)

The Manager - Cheers Lesley but you've had your chance and blown it - now fuck off (and take Dunney with you)

Danielmanc said:
My take is this:

The fans - You were fantastic tonight and it made me so happy to see the stadium alive and supporting

The team - You showed that you cared and put in a shift. Showed some Pride In Battle

The captain - You're a disgrace. The unecessary sending off lets your team and your club down (at least you didn't score an own goal too)

The Manager - Cheers Lesley but you've had your chance and blown it - now fuck off (and take Dunney with you)
Perfectly said......hughes and bowen? lose and goin more like!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.