Why so many 3pm games?

And then we would be dashing out to buy the finest Scottish, Irish and Welsh players to grace our not so Premier league.
Just like in the late 70s / early 80s when 7 out of 8 European Cups were won by teams from our “not so premier league”

All games should be on at 3pm every Saturday…
With terrestrial tv allowed to show them for free…!
No they shouldn't, it's not the 1970's or earlier.

As match going fan with a life outside of footy the variable k.o. times allow for other stuff, social, family, work, even attending other games etc

It should deffo be Home Away Home Away Home etc for the League programme though, no fuckin question.

The more the merrier. I wish we played on a Saturday every week.
Anytime on a Saturday really, I don’t mind anytime, but 15.00 is great.

Let the Redshirts have the Super Sundays, every week forever more.

Last edited by a moderator:
All games should be on at 3pm every Saturday…
With terrestrial tv allowed to show them for free…!
If it was up to me the PL would only be played on Friday nights and Saturdays.

Each week I’d have a schedule of:
2 x 20.00 Friday evening games
2 x 12.30 Saturday dinnertime games
2 x 15.00 Saturday afternoon games
2 x 17.30 Saturday teatime games
2 x 20.00 evening games
…all on terrestrial TV.

I’d also alternate the weeks that CL and the EL/EC games are on, so there are no more Thursday games (meaning we don’t need Sunday games):
Week A - CL (Tue+Wed)
Week B - EL/EC (Tue+Wed)

Sundays for amateur teams and revive that side of the game:
11.00 Junior teams
12.00 Junior teams
13.00 Open age team
15.00 Vets team
Proper changing rooms, club houses etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
They get all shit teams on first then they get the coverage they’re signed up to, like rags and that then come new year when table is shaping up the big boys come into play more

From what I have read and heard is in the next couple of years Sky will lose the major part of the TV rights to a major internet company, Kick-off times will be all over the place and even late Sunday night games will happen and 3pm Kick-offs will be a thing of the past

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.