Why the defence is so bad .

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
The defence is so fucking bad its the 3rd best in the league!

The comment on Txiki isn't worth a reply.

Why the fuck are wum threads from wum posters like this constantly allowed?

Going to shit these boards because of crap like this.

Correct.

Why the fvck we allow clowns,like the OP,the privilege of creating threads is beyond me......

mastermind said:
mosssideblue said:
mastermind said:
It would still be too open.

Every formation is open, but some are more open than others.

442 has failed us, and it is time we tried a formation that is more defensive.

And adopting a more defensive formation doesn't mean that we cannot attack in the same way anymore.

Just so I know, can you remind me what formation we played in our double winning season?

I'm not saying that we should attack in a different way, I'm saying that we should defend in a different way.
Ahh, so you want the American Football (the squashed ball kind) of game where we swap formation and presumably players depending on whether we have the ball or not. That's going to be one hell of a lot of timeouts bud.

I don't think I've seen you post for awhile, I thought the mods had eventually had enough and booted your sorry ass.

mastermind said:
Because 442 is too open.

Why not permanently switch to 4-1-4-1 ? Is it because Pellegrini is too ignorant or is it because the director won't let him ? If it's Txiki who is behind this, then I don't think he's being a good director .. perhaps he just wants to destroy the club from within.

what a load of crap. i want the guy moved on but this is just bullshit.

blueinsa said:
The defence is so fucking bad its the 3rd best in the league!.

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/OVVPUh7gqrg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/OVVPUh7gqrg</a>

FantasyIreland said:
blueinsa said:

Correct.

Why the fvck we allow clowns,like the OP,the privilege of creating threads is beyond me......
i wouldn't mind if the OP had come up with a coherent thread offering a reasoned argument but this sort of paranoid bile is just inflammatory so I'm locking it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
blueinsa said:

Correct.

i wouldn't mind if the OP had come up with a coherent thread offering a reasoned argument but this sort of paranoid bile is just inflammatory so I'm locking it.

good shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.