Why the hysterics?

Bazzmand Show

We dominated possession
Had plenty of chances
Lost to a cheap gimme goal
Really looked good for 80% of the game.
Still 3rd.

Relax bluemoon ffs, it was just one of those games.

No hysterics but we are dropping points. Points that we can never get back and if it does not stop we will not win the PL.

I am not hysterical just depressed this morning.

SalfordAl said:
No hysterics but we are dropping points. Points that we can never get back and if it does not stop we will not win the PL.

Id suggest threads questioning Yaya are reasonably hysterical.

Bazzmand Show said:
We dominated possession
Had plenty of chances
Lost to a cheap gimme goal
Really looked good for 80% of the game.
Still 3rd.

Relax bluemoon ffs, it was just one of those games.
at fac

exactly

still a bummer when you lose and see brum roll over like that for rat face and co to go clear

SalfordAl said:

listen i don't know how long you've been a city fan or a football fan but let me tell you this......we aren't going to win the league this season and the sooner people realise that, and stop almost expecting us to win it rather than hoping we do, the fuckin better as we might see less knee jerk hysterics on this board. we have a new team/squad many of which are having to adapt to a new country/culture/language/league so as it stands the team is doing fantastic to be where we are in the league....said it from day 1 in the season that top4 is what we should be expecting this season and hopefully a cup... anyone expecting the title is going to be disappointed come the end of may.

colin's bell helmet said:
SalfordAl said:

listen i don't know how long you've been a city fan or a football fan but let me tell you this......we aren't going to win the league this season and the sooner people realise that, and stop almost expecting us to win it rather than hoping we do, the fuckin better as we might see less knee jerk hysterics on this board. we have a new team/squad many of which are having to adapt to a new country/culture/language/league so as it stands the team is doing fantastic to be where we are in the league....said it from day 1 in the season that top4 is what we should be expecting this season and hopefully a cup... anyone expecting the title is going to be disappointed come the end of may.

Nail on head IMO. Success isn't going to come overnight for the team, and the team is still on track for BM's target of a top 4 finish. No complaints there.

Totally agree it's madness, we're not in a relegation dogfight with players lacking in effort an talent. People need to chill second defeat in 18 games !

I mean it's understandable to be disappointed we all are but when you break the match down a slow start cost us, hopefully the players will learn and stop this creeping into their game.

Take the positives out of the game we murdered villa last night and on another day may well have won handsomely, it's was just one of those days, the last few games may well be our blip we will see
Still a long way to go and we are ahead of schedule in our development so keep the faith blues next season though is the big one for me

Some Geordie (obese, ugly, chavvy shirt) in the Pub tried ridiculing me last night but I can honestly say I wasn't upset by what I'd seen. Villa's goal came from the ball falling straight in to Bent's path from the rebound and City hit the post. We dominated and should be flattered that Villa had such kamikaze defending in place due to the expectance of how much we were going to batter them.

No hysterics here.

It's not a case of hysterics.
I agree it was one of those days, sometimes it just doesn't go for you, but we can't make out that it was some hidden force. It's OUR fault we lost yesterday, same as it was against Sunderland, Everton, Wolves, Arsenal. OUR fault, nobody else's.

Going into meltdown is pointless as far as solution's go.
But so's acting like it'll just get better without any work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.