Why we will win the league!

You'll stroll past Brighton and all the pressure is on Liverpool for sunday hopefully we'll take advantage of their nerves.
great goal from kompany too.

Chelsea fan here. Please guys do not fuck this up else life as we know it will be pretty unbearable this summer. Smash this ****s early doors, go for the throat. This liverpool ****s dont know what winning feels like, let's keep it that way. Else we will all have to emigrate

Try living in the same City and household, its sickening. Bad enough now and they havent won anything, I dont have to imagine how unbearable it would be if they won something, I know it.

There is no way they will have another season like that (especially with VAR) so we need City to finish the job and we can all have a lovely peaceful summer

One more game to go. The dippers have the tougher match but we need to just do our job. One more goal, one more clean sheet and the title is ours.

Funny if you go on our forum you would swear it was us playing tonight and I reckon that will be the same for nearly all of the other forums.

One more game to go, you have got this.....But can you just get 2 goals in the first 15 minutes??? Thanks!!

Try living in the same City and household, its sickening. Bad enough now and they havent won anything, I dont have to imagine how unbearable it would be if they won something, I know it.

There is no way they will have another season like that (especially with VAR) so we need City to finish the job and we can all have a lovely peaceful summer
Well said.....history dictates the best Everton side of my life were denied their shot at champions cup. Unforgivable. Reid, brace well etc.
Keep rebuilding toffees have a good summer.

One more game to go. The dippers have the tougher match but we need to just do our job. One more goal, one more clean sheet and the title is ours.

Bet the media make out as if they are playing Marine FC and you are away to the world class Brighton. Wolves have nothing to play for but have a great record against the bigger teams as their style suits teams attacking them, plus they are quite clinical on the break. That wont be an easy game by any means.

Well said.....history dictates the best Everton side of my life were denied their shot at champions cup. Unforgivable. Reid, brace well etc.
Keep rebuilding toffees have a good summer.

Oh yeah definitely.

Im sure we will, I feel more confident with Brands there now. As we cant compete for the best, we need to try and adopt the Dortmund/Monaco approach and try to get top young talent and give them first team football or unearth some gems.

All this is providing we dont have to hide in a nuclear bunker for 3 months after next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.