Wigan Away Ticket Wanted

Bazzmand Show

Gday Lads

Im going to be coming up to Manchester for the first time this year and I am obviously arriving on the weekend we head over to Wigan. Long story short I am wondering if anyone can sort me out with a ticket at our end / fill me in on how most of the other blues etc are getting there. Obviously if it is to hard to organise a ticket at our end I will sit in the Wigan section and I have heard this is not to difficult. Let me know lads, cheers.

Bazzmand Show said:
Gay Lads

Im going to be coming up to Manchester for the first time this year and I am obviously arriving on the weekend we head over to Wigan. Long story short I am wondering if anyone can sort me out with a ticket at our end / fill me in on how most of the other blues etc are getting there. Obviously if it is to hard to organise a ticket at our end I will sit in the Wigan section and I have heard this is not to difficult. Let me know lads, cheers.

its not that easy sitting in their end, first you have to grow an extra finger on each hand, then eat an incredible amount of pies having
just shagged your sister and mam.

after you've done all that call at a hospital on the way to the ground, there you can be fitted with a neck brace, i promise you will need this to ease your stiff neck having watched a game where the ball remains entirely in the air.

good luck.

de niro said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Gay Lads

its not that easy sitting in their end, first you have to grow an extra finger on each hand, then eat an incredible amount of pies having

after you've done all that call at a hospital on the way to the ground, there you can be fitted with a neck brace, i promise you will need this to ease your stiff neck having watched a game where the ball remains entirely in the air.

good luck.

Its amazing how you can fucking go off someone....my dads from Wigan and he has the right amount of fingers and thumbs,and to my knowledge has never shagged his sister or mam......I be looking out for you at Shambles on Saturday for a pint and an apology....:)

Prestwich_Blue said:
meeesh said:
....my dads from Wigan and he has the right amount of fingers and thumbs,and to my knowledge has never shagged his sister or mam......
You didn't fall for that "You're the only one" story did you?

Out of order..........thats another pint

meeesh said:
de niro said:

good luck.

Its amazing how you can fucking go off someone....my dads from Wigan and he has the right amount of fingers and thumbs,and to my knowledge has never shagged his sister or mam......I be looking out for you at Shambles on Saturday for a pint and an apology....:)

i'll be there, i'll be the one in a corner with red face:)

I have a purchased a season ticket for the first time this year, decided to semi retire from playing rugby on weekends so will be attending home games, but probably not making it to away games. I know i will probably be slated for being a part time supporter but i can handle that.

Anyway not sure how it works but if somebody pm's me and lets me know i would be willing to try sort out an away ticket for games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.