Wigan away

Santiago Street . said:
Just got in, what a night ! Performance of champions.

Public vote of thanks to de niro who despite not knowing me from Adam and being kept waiting for ages hung around outside til five to eight to give me a ticket.

Got his own back though - made me run the length of the stand and back before identifying himself !

Thanks man.
That's getting home late for a local away game, how far away do you live?

I saw De Niro or his lookalike on the concourse at half time asking 'Is this queue for the queue?' or something like that.

Walkbustaxi said:
Santiago Street . said:
Just got in, what a night ! Performance of champions.

Public vote of thanks to de niro who despite not knowing me from Adam and being kept waiting for ages hung around outside til five to eight to give me a ticket.

Got his own back though - made me run the length of the stand and back before identifying himself !

Thanks man.
That's getting home late for a local away game, how far away do you live?

I saw De Niro or his lookalike on the concourse at half time asking 'Is this queue for the queue?' or something like that.

Near Bury but a 2-0 away win for the champions is always worth celebrating late into the night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.