Wilfried Zaha

Has he? Link pls. See whats been said.

This news is from Palace, not City or Spurs. Someone who is currently seeking a replacement for Zaha and Palace expect him to leave this window.
Page 4418 and 4419 in the Sanchez thread.

I don't see how we can justify not signing Sanchez because he doesn't have the right attitude because he wants too much money, yet go for Zaha who mugged us off on the pitch by cheating, has a poor attitude on the pitch and got in trouble for his antics at his previous club.

It would be hypocritical of the club and we'd be no stronger.

Page 4418 and 4419 in the Sanchez thread.

?

Just read it, vague but suggests a winger who plays here. The line kind of English nails it for me. Wilfred basically chose to represent England over Ivory Coast iirc, makes sense.

The thing is, many will want the absooute cream not Zaha. But I'd ask who these players are? Remember any incoming wiild have to be cool with rotation and knowing their rivals for games are two young, hungry and very promosing lads who are getting better game by game. Not many out there anyway, especially for decent money.

The fact I know about this as a mere normal person suggests this is pretty well known elsewhere. Player wants the move, agents drumming up interest and Palace happy to let it become an auction.

While on paper JFE and Zaha might seem underwhelming, I think they’d both play much more than many on here would think.

If we had JFE for the last month then he would have played 5 games, and done a far better job than Mangala.

As for Zaha, as much of a prick as he may be, he’s very good. He’s never going to be a Sane, but he is rapid, he can beat players, has an eye for a goal and if Pep can teach him to pass then he is potentially a top 4 player.

We’re screaming out for a player who can rotate with Raheem and Leroy to give them a rest, and surely he’s got to be a very good option to do that.

Next season maybe Diaz will be able to step up, but he’s not ready yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.