wilkins on sky

just said that toure , could have been sent off for taking his shirt off after the penalty.. why is it that when there is any shite spouted on there its mostly by an ex red.. ? he did say it would have been a bit harsh but he could have been sent off.. well why wasn't coutinho sent walking or why didn't he mention that when he scored, 1 yellow for taking his shirt off and then another for going in the crowd celebrating, both yellow cards , but maybe im old fashioned and I actually like it when players do that sort of thing, no way should it be yellow card for taking a shirt off celebrating. buts wilkins try and be fair you ex red twat.. in fact fucking twat

because there is an agenda and it is one that revolves putting any kind of negativity our way, whether it be a player, the team, the academy, the youth players and the fans. I don't care if anyone says it is pure paranoia on our behalf because the answer is no it ain't.

There are now multiple examples that there is no point in quoting because we all hear them on the radio and read them in the press. Click bait for what the media describe as the top clubs (in their eyes) that generate the most hits on a website and sales of papers. Look at how the press and media have had to build up the league debut of rashford compared to what kelechi has been doing for a longer period already.

They have to massage and constantly feed the ego of their fans

Last edited:
Which rule is broken when a player takes his shirt off? What difference does it make if it is during or after the game?

Hilarious: Raggy mediah - Continually having a pop on all occasions.
- Unaware of the laws of football.
- Coutininho also jumped into the crowd after taking his shirt off.
- Willy really wasn't that far off his line. I've seen lots, lots lots worse.
- Mingolet was further off his line. Even for the Fernandinho pen.

And how many times at a normal penalty do we see hordes of defenders AND attackers encroaching within ten yards of the kicker before he's kicked it. Or has that Law been done away with because it was rarely enforced - much the same way as holding at corners is ignored. Which does remind me - Was Skyrtl injured Sunday?

No. That was Sakho ;-)

Which rule is broken when a player takes his shirt off? What difference does it make if it is during or after the game?

I think the whistling wankers class it as excessive timewasting. If the people governing the game and 'massaging' the Laws of the Game each season had a scrap of common sense and the good of the game at heart (I've given up that they might consider fans!) they would inform players that they had thirty seconds to celebrate a goal and that the team conceding would kick off on the thirty first second after yer'd scored, they be back defending bloody quick! But unfortunately common sense and vision for the game are two characteristics sadly lacking from these bodies.

He slagged Willy off rotten on ts presenting the match. Just before kick off he and Collymore had not one fucking good word to say about us.
I would bet my fucking company on it if it was another team keeping the keeper in would be applauded by them.

At the end also Matterface said something along the lines off (with an ever deepening and somber tone)..."ohh the dream of Klopp and Liverpool coming and winning was not to be" followed by an unbroken conveyor of rhetoric of how much a shame it was for them.

I will never ever use that station again, i don't mind a bit but they are cunts and would love to see Collymore get his face kicked in by a double hard mma lass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.