Will COMS be on fifa 2010?

Bowers said:
I think it will be this year. Keep checking the Fifa forum on there website. If its going to be on im sure they will know about it first.

Well I should think so hunn becuase it would be them making a decision dumbo :-D

jakeplattinblue said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
I always though this, i just don't think they have the disc space.

i would also like changes in pitch size. for instance if you play at arsenel you have a wide space if you play at fulham its totally different, will give you more managerial things to think about.

ALSO

city should have the biggest bankroll.

ALSO

i would like to see better referees, able to miss offsides and make wrong decisions.

ALSO

it would be nice to see a variety of injuries...actual broken legs....pulling up with a hamstring strain......nosebleeds...unconsciousness.

ALSO

all 3rd kits

ALSO

steven ireland being our best player by far

ALSO

have the managers form all the premier clubs standing on the touchlines.

ALSO

a variety of commentaters to choose from

ALSO

more detail in fans and more passion from them, maybe the odd brawl on the derby games :D

ALSO

if you are a premiership team and you go down into the championship, the logo on the sleeve shud change to a championship one.

ALSO

have ball boys

i like the idea of that point, would be funny, or maybe you could control the fight like you can with the players on nfl hockey games!

Dillon said:
supermicahrichards said:
There will be one regular 2010, and one WC edition...like in 2006 I would think

The World Cup will probably be a download like Ultimate Team was.

I hope City at least have a stadium that resembles CoMS in '10. The Emirates with blue seats would do!

Which ground on Fifa 09 does everybody think resembles CoMS? When I'm playing friendlies I usually choose the Emirates, but there is something that just isn't right, the lack of black goal nets does my head in because I'm used to them at CoMS.

it says on fifa 10 on wikipedia that if you are not assigned an official stadium you can choose what stadium you have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.