Will COMS be on fifa 2010?

supercity36 said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
Also make the game harder and more physical, theres to much space and time with the ball, even on legendary i'm winning 4-0 or around that score every game, its to easy and it just gets boring.

with you there mate. im bury on legendary and last season (got promoted as champs every season) won the uefa cup (for the 3rd time running won it in league 1 lol) won premier league and both domestic cups...only lost once to seville in SF of uefa 2-1 (but won the first leg 4-0 so i just put my crap players on to rest my good ones)

I did my first unbeaten season last week, won every game, every cup and the league, didn't lose and conceeded 17 goals in all comps.

I play now with assited controls off, its solid but i still seem to win, try it anyway!

MCFC_Freestyler said:
supercity36 said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
Also make the game harder and more physical, theres to much space and time with the ball, even on legendary i'm winning 4-0 or around that score every game, its to easy and it just gets boring.

with you there mate. im bury on legendary and last season (got promoted as champs every season) won the uefa cup (for the 3rd time running won it in league 1 lol) won premier league and both domestic cups...only lost once to seville in SF of uefa 2-1 (but won the first leg 4-0 so i just put my crap players on to rest my good ones)

I did my first unbeaten season last week, won every game, every cup and the league, didn't lose and conceeded 17 goals in all comps.

I play now with assited controls off, its solid but i still seem to win, try it anyway!

There shouldn't be an option to play with assisted controls. Totally ruined the online side of things with the idiots who play as United/Barca/Inter with fully assisted controls.

They need to change the reffing in this game a lot because there are a lot of calls that dont seem to make sense. You can get tripped running along the side without them touching the ball and I will get a red card for it they wont even get a call. Its annoying.

The Offsides NEED human error, because the two lines can be overlapping and its still called, which no human being in the world, if they had good sight of it and werent trying to screw anyone over would never call.

As well I find that you cant score any truly cracking goals from like 20 - 30 yards out. Im not saying make it easy but they just never go in and you see it happen sometimes so why not.

It might just be me but I cannot score for the life of me on a free kick make it a tad easier.

jakeplattinblue said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
jakeplattinblue said:
WHY DONT THEY JUST DO EVERY PREMIER LEAGUE GROUND??? WHAT IS STOPPING THEM??

I always though this, i just don't think they have the disc space.

i would also like changes in pitch size. for instance if you play at arsenel you have a wide space if you play at fulham its totally different, will give you more managerial things to think about.

ALSO

city should have the biggest bankroll.

ALSO

i would like to see better referees, able to miss offsides and make wrong decisions.

ALSO

it would be nice to see a variety of injuries...actual broken legs....pulling up with a hamstring strain......nosebleeds...unconsciousness.

ALSO

all 3rd kits

ALSO

steven ireland being our best player by far

ALSO

have the managers form all the premier clubs standing on the touchlines.

ALSO

a variety of commentaters to choose from

ALSO

more detail in fans and more passion from them, maybe the odd brawl on the derby games :D

ALSO

if you are a premiership team and you go down into the championship, the logo on the sleeve shud change to a championship one.

ALSO

have ball boys

Not asking for much then are you, mate?

vbr said:
jakeplattinblue said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
jakeplattinblue said:
WHY DONT THEY JUST DO EVERY PREMIER LEAGUE GROUND??? WHAT IS STOPPING THEM??

I always though this, i just don't think they have the disc space.

i would also like changes in pitch size. for instance if you play at arsenel you have a wide space if you play at fulham its totally different, will give you more managerial things to think about.

ALSO

city should have the biggest bankroll.

ALSO

i would like to see better referees, able to miss offsides and make wrong decisions.

ALSO

it would be nice to see a variety of injuries...actual broken legs....pulling up with a hamstring strain......nosebleeds...unconsciousness.

ALSO

all 3rd kits

ALSO

steven ireland being our best player by far

ALSO

have the managers form all the premier clubs standing on the touchlines.

ALSO

a variety of commentaters to choose from

ALSO

more detail in fans and more passion from them, maybe the odd brawl on the derby games :D

ALSO

if you are a premiership team and you go down into the championship, the logo on the sleeve shud change to a championship one.

ALSO

have ball boys

so many small developments though that would really make it believable and more like the actual game of football itself.

BoundedCascade said:
As well I find that you cant score any truly cracking goals from like 20 - 30 yards out. Im not saying make it easy but they just never go in and you see it happen sometimes so why not.

It might just be me but I cannot score for the life of me on a free kick make it a tad easier.

I agree with your post, but these two I disagree with. Only because when you do score a screamer or free kick, it feels so good because it's rare...as it should be IMO.

supermicahrichards said:
There will be one regular 2010, and one WC edition...like in 2006 I would think

The World Cup will probably be a download like Ultimate Team was.

I hope City at least have a stadium that resembles CoMS in '10. The Emirates with blue seats would do!

jakeplattinblue said:
vbr said:

so many small developments though that would really make it believable and more like the actual game of football itself.

go on the EA forums, they DO listen for what improvements fans want
last year the fanboys of Madden wanted an online Franchise(season) mode and guess what? EA have done for Madden 10,the tiger woods fans wanted real course for the majors,EA have done that in Tiger Woods 10(bethpage black and turnberry) also the ice hockey fanboys wanted a more realistic management mode and EA have done that with NHL10, people slag off EA BUT they do listen to customers

Don't think COMS will be on but i've heard and read over and over again that you can assign stadiums to club manually. So at least we can assign a stadium that resembles COMS a little better than the one we have on 09.

I cheat and transfer all the good players to City, then win all the trime. Great game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.