will he be gone by Monday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people read to much into this match... sorry but he did put out a team to make a draw... the pitch was the worst i have seen this season, we are already through to R32 and right now the LEAGUE is more important hence he rested many players like Hart, Dunne, Kompany, Ireland, SWP and many strikers were injuried so no gambling with them...

Believe me when i say that we will see another team and fightingspirit when we meet WBA...

I think Hughes actually did good in resting players in this game... and see we will win the group since PSG won there match...

Does anyone have the telephone/bank account number for Cruyff?

;o)

(I won't repeat my earlier post on 'OK, if not Hughes then who else?' but Johan Cruyff would be my dream choice for manager if he could be talked into coming out of management retirement and doing a total football rebuild for City. That would really be a mouth-watering opportunity I'd love to see, especially with our new ownership team in the UAE)

gman07 said:
I think people read to much into this match... sorry but he did put out a team to make a draw... the pitch was the worst i have seen this season, we are already through to R32 and right now the LEAGUE is more important hence he rested many players like Hart, Dunne, Kompany, Ireland, SWP and many strikers were injuried so no gambling with them...

Believe me when i say that we will see another team and fightingspirit when we meet WBA...

I think Hughes actually did good in resting players in this game... and see we will win the group since PSG won there match...

we will all wait untill the wba game,prob be in the botom 3 prior to this game kicking off,if we do not win that game i'm off to the bookies backing his sacking,we cant carry on waiting from game to game to give him chance after chance,i hope he's sacked tomorrow and he takes his bum chums with him including garry cook,i'm sure the arabs a miles infront of us and hopefully have his replacement lined up by now,not a nice post but i'm sorry i am begining to despise the man

I hope to God hes gone by morning, pull out any excuse of team selection you want but the least you can expect is some effort but clearly the don't want to play for him, it's just simply awful each time we can't give this clown our money in Jan.

If we lose on Sunday, i think his position becomes untenable. Simple as that. We can only go on so much longer as we are without something being done. We have to qualify for Europe nexy year one way or another, and the easiest way is through the league. 7th will prob be good enough if the rags win the league cup. That is perfectly achievable, but we have to go on a great run of form before we play the top 4 all away from Feb onwards. I dont hold out much hope of us winning a cup competition based on our cup record over the last 30 yrs!

I cant even remember the last time the fans sang Hughes name at CoMS. There is no bond there. He's on borrowed time.

WORSE THAN ALAN BALL

shocking tonight. Hughes had a very good group of players at beginning of season, given millions to spend in the summer, plus one world superstar and he cant handle them.

He is way out of his depth, Im sure he could get a bunch of kickers and average players up the league, but this job is too big for him.

He has managed to make the richest club in the world an unattractive choice to join, now that i some achievment.

He has had plenty of games (must be 30 odd by now), far more than other managers who have got sacked (plus got the Real job after)

Get rid now.. Sven or Manchini in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.