Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he had a very good game - that save from Pogba was brilliant and made a few good interceptions, too. Thought he was a lot more confident with his distribution than the last time we saw him play and the defenders definitely seemed less nervous when he was on the ball.

Is it untrue? 2 shots on target and 1 goal. It was hardly a wonder strike either. I'll not call you names though as I'll likely be banned again while you get away with it as per.
So you think he should have saved it?

And no credit for the excellent save on Pogba?

Not a fan, at all but did OK. The save from Pogba was good but I thought he left too much space at the near post in the first place. Maybe I'm being harsh

No chance for their goal

So you think he should have saved it?

And no credit for the excellent save on Pogba?
I think it was savable mate yeah. Fine if you don't but as I say it was at his near post hardly a rocket and I think had it been the other end de gea would have saved it.

I'm not his biggest fan but credit to him for a good game
+1

A nice game from our backup keeper.

Willy is, and has always been, a loyal servant to our side - giving it all and following manager's instructions. A great teammate by all appearances and an asset to our side.

That said, I expect that he'll be sold next summer. Wily simply isn't good enough on the ball to play our system.

Ideally we want a very strong backup keeper. In the best of world's, a keeper that is good enough to challenge our number one for a starting spot. Currently, we simply don't have such a player in our squad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.