Wilshere Out Until At Least October.

Mayor West said:
The next Michael Johnson by the sounds of things.
Or Steven Gerrard who had a similar start to his career.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:02 am --<br /><br />
Crouchinho said:
I like hudd, unlike any player I have seen at spurs for a while. Great passer, probably one of our best with modric. Shame he doesn't get stuck in and has the turning circle of the QE2.

Dislike Wilshere a lot. Gobby bastard who gets his mates to slap women, probably his mate 'charlie'. I have heard walcott and Rooney being called England's savioir. I now hear it with Wilshere, time will tell if he's just another Joe Cole.

If he does become good I hope city buy him, just to send the fans over the edge
Double swoop for Wilshire and Chamberlain - fuck the Gooners, they're moaning cunts!

Wilshere will be back - he had underlying issues from his youth days, culminated in the stress fracture last Summer. The club naturally didnt want to operate straight off unless absolutely necessary, went the route of resting it in a boot for a few months, didnt heal as well as thought and so he had the operation. That's healed and in the last few months everytime he has tried to step up his training to get back to top level he has had niggles in other areas. Had a knee op recently and is back working on his conditioning again.

Sahin is linked because the club dont want to have to push Jack too hard when he returns in Sept/October, he'll be used wisely.

Huddlestone is an average fat bastard who has done nothing. Wilshere was top 3 central midfielders in England in his first full season, won YPOTY, stood up to Barcelona, was a certain starter for England.

DaveTheYid said:
I might be the only one but I think Huddlestone is a better player than Wilshere.

I used to really rate Huddlestone, great passer, and shooter, but he doesn't seem very mobile, and I really question his professionalism. He looks overweight, and cumbersome, and lacks fitness.

Isn't Wilshere supposed to be a bit of a piss head? Maybe thats why he's so slow getting back from injuries.

Unknown_Genius said:
DaveTheYid said:
I might be the only one but I think Huddlestone is a better player than Wilshere.

I used to really rate Huddlestone, great passer, and shooter, but he doesn't seem very mobile, and I really question his professionalism. He looks overweight, and cumbersome, and lacks fitness.

It's been his ankle, rushed back to fitness many times but he's never quite fit and ends up being out for much longer. He's not been in the game for the last two seasons. Hopefully his introduction back in to the team will be taken slowly, and we'll see the quality he has.

people actually abuse people like wilshere and bale because they're injured or get injured often, after reading Paul Lake's book it gives you an insight into the pain he must be going through, a very good player, bit of an idiot at times but hope he recovers

Blue>Red said:
people actually abuse people like wilshere and bale because they're injured or get injured often, after reading Paul Lake's book it gives you an insight into the pain he must be going through, a very good player, bit of an idiot at times but hope he recovers
I hope he recovers because he's the only english youngster with world class talent.

Tony101 said:
Blue>Red said:
I hope he recovers because he's the only english youngster with world class talent.
its this train of thought that have always brought the ntl team down. Putting all hopes on one player.
He's not the only technical and football intelligent english youngster.

Still Arsenal has to answer some questions.

ghost305 said:
Tony101 said:
Blue>Red said:
its this train of thought that have always brought the ntl team down. Putting all hopes on one player.
He's not the only technical and football intelligent english youngster.

Still Arsenal has to answer some questions.
tell me another english youngsters close to his level?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.