Wilshere Out Until At Least October.

DaveTheYid said:
I might be the only one but I think Huddlestone is a better player than Wilshere.
Even allowing for your bias (going on your username), don't be silly. Huddlestone (aka Fatboy) is an average workhorse midfielder, nothing more. That being said, I don't think Wilshere is all that brilliant, not yet anyway. Arsenal did okay without him for most of last season, and even if he was available for them I don't seriously think they would have done any better in the league. He does have the potential though; Huddlestone doesn't.

DaveTheYid said:
I might be the only one but I think Huddlestone is a better player than Wilshere.

Might be the only one? There's no might about it sunshine. You're absolutely the only one.

very dishonest from arse if there is a problem with a fizzy drink. makes me proud that our club isn't afraid to do whats right when required.

jimharri said:
DaveTheYid said:
Even allowing for your bias (going on your username), don't be silly. Huddlestone (aka Fatboy) is an average workhorse midfielder, nothing more. That being said, I don't think Wilshere is all that brilliant, not yet anyway. Arsenal did okay without him for most of last season, and even if he was available for them I don't seriously think they would have done any better in the league. He does have the potential though; Huddlestone doesn't.

When Hudd is on his game he is anything but an average workhorse midfielder, if anything, not being a workhorse is one of his main criticisms. Injuries may have taken their toll but hopefully not, as I think he could do some great stuff for us.

I like hudd, unlike any player I have seen at spurs for a while. Great passer, probably one of our best with modric. Shame he doesn't get stuck in and has the turning circle of the QE2.

Dislike Wilshere a lot. Gobby bastard who gets his mates to slap women, probably his mate 'charlie'. I have heard walcott and Rooney being called England's savioir. I now hear it with Wilshere, time will tell if he's just another Joe Cole.

If he does become good I hope city buy him, just to send the fans over the edge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.