Win a signed city shirt - charity raffle for 10 year old city fan brain damaged by meningitis

If you are kind enough to make a donation please can you put your forum screenname on it as well so I can contact you if your name is pulled out because it is difficult if I only have your first name and really want to be able to contact the winner x

A huge thank you for your donations and messages of support. The kindness you have shown my family is overwhelming x

Can't believe we are over the £1000 mark already. We can now start work on the sensory room that will change Matthews life. A huge thank you

Just to remind everyone entering the raffle please can you also put your forum name so I can contact you if your name is pulled out. Thanks to everyone who has entered

Thank you for all of the messages of support being sent, especially that Matthew is part of the family c

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.