Win Life Size Aguero Wall Sticker from The Beautiful Game

I would officially like to register my extreme interest in having one of these for my home bar..

Don't let the fact that I live in the States put you off Ric , you can stay with us for a while if you like when you bring one over. ... 79 degrees here in Hotlanta today with a cloudless sky - you gotta love Georgia in the Fall !

Our grandchildren - nearly 4 and nearly 2 - are both City-mad, so one of these would go down really well.

Nearly as much for them as it would for us!

;-)

BufordUSABlue said:

I would officially like to register my extreme interest in having one of these for my home bar..

Don't let the fact that I live in the States put you off Ric , you can stay with us for a while if you like when you bring one over. ... 79 degrees here in Hotlanta today with a cloudless sky - you gotta love Georgia in the Fall !

That's far to pal, that poster just wouldn't stick....hard luck pal!!! :^)<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:10 pm --<br /><br />
Vienna_70 said:
Our grandchildren - nearly 4 and nearly 2 - are both City-mad, so one of these would go down really well.

Nearly as much for them as it would for us!

;-)

It could fall on them, so for a health n safety reason your out ;^)

Colins Bellend said:
Can't creep as much as some on here but it would look good at mine

I'm throwing my hat in the ring because if I win I will give it to Colin's Bellend for his son as I know they are sorting out a City room & it would be ace for them. :-)

But if I could win two then I could have one for my City corner in my home office!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.