Win the Championship?

Otamendi's Beard

Would our loan 11 win or get promoted from the Championship?

Trafford
Couto THB C. Doyle Wilson-Esbrand
Fiorini T. Doyle McAtee
Rogers Delap Kayky

I'm going to say yes. The front three hasn't been amazing but the Def/mid is very solid.

A lot of cash to be made...

Trafford
Fiorini T. Doyle McAtee
Rogers Delap Kayky

I'm going to say yes. The front three hasn't been amazing but the Def/mid is very solid.

You don’t win anything with kids……

Trafford
Fiorini T. Doyle McAtee
Rogers Delap Kayky

Not a prayer. City's youngsters play in the competition between 3rd and 4th division clubs every year. Don't think they've ever got passed the group stage.

The front three hasn't been amazing
Because they're probably not good enough.

I can't see that team getting promoted, the Championship is an ultra-competitive division and although the defence and midfield look decent I can't see that team scoring enough goals to make the play-offs. The Delap of two years ago would be good but the foot injury seems to have hampered his development and form.

Not a prayer. City's youngsters play in the competition between 3rd and 4th division clubs every year. Don't think they've ever got passed the group stage.
But that's fresh 17 and 18 year olds who've never tasted first team football.

Trafford is about to go for £19m after two strong seasons in League 1, Couto playing La Liga football, THB and Doyle starring at the top of the Championship, same for McAtee and T. Doyle.

I think they'd have a chance! There's a reason we're getting £10m+ for our top academy prospects these days.

But that's fresh 17 and 18 year olds who've never tasted first team football.

Trafford is about to go for £19m after two strong seasons in League 1, Couto playing La Liga football, THB and Doyle starring at the top of the Championship, same for McAtee and T. Doyle.

I think they'd have a chance! There's a reason we're getting £10m+ for our top academy prospects these days.
I think you're underestimating the standard of the Championship. As individuals these players are clearly up to the standard as a team I'm not so sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.