windows movie maker

A A

Anonymous

i've made a city video on windows movie maker but i cannot export it as it is too high (its 30mb), anyone know how i could get it onto my computer so i can then get it on youtube and let everyone see it?

Have you converted the video you've made to FLV so that it'll play in youtube? I think that youtube does convert them to FLV on-the-fly, but if its too large to export you might have to convert it first. I don't really know if that'll help coz I've never uploaded to youtube. I felt inclined to give you some sort of answer as I felt sorry for you coz nobody has replied to you yet.

jimharri said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Heart of gold me, Jim
It's as well someone has on here Joycee. I sure as hell haven't!! That, and the fact that I am a bit of an IT luddite!

Ah your very modest Jim'.
If i remember right you advised me how to paste an image in a post (What desktop thread).

Immaculate pasta, sorry if you were expecting some advice, as you've probably gathered i'm clueless.
Someone on here must know.
Good luck

BlueMo' said:
jimharri said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Heart of gold me, Jim
It's as well someone has on here Joycee. I sure as hell haven't!! That, and the fact that I am a bit of an IT luddite!

Ah your very modest Jim'.
If i remember right you advised me how to paste an image in a post (What desktop thread).

Immaculate pasta, sorry if you were expecting some advice, as you've probably gathered i'm clueless.
Someone on here must know.
Good luck
Cheers for remembering BlueMo'. Really though, inserting a pic in your post is piss easy; I can do it, FFS! Whereas I haven't got the foggiest re. FLVs, WMVs, MP4s etc etc.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Jim always posts the best pictures.
Aw shucks. I'm all embarrassed now.
embarrassed.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.