Winter Custis and Cooper

Prophet of Doom

Not been on for a couple of days. I presume we have already set up a welcome committee for the next time any of these 3 idiots pipes up at COMS.

Prophet of Doom said:
Not been on for a couple of days. I presume we have already set up a welcome committee for the next time any of these 3 idiots pipes up at COMS.

There are many on here who think its stupid to do anything and suggest its embarrassing for us all if anyone does!

We should all just furiously type messages on here that the targets of our vitriol never read or ever know exist.

Pah! I say lets bombard the feckers with messages be they Email, Twitter, Text or on the petition I started.

But hey, i could be wrong.

(but I doubt it ;-) )

What I really don't want to happen, is for someone to take note of where the press park on a match day and in anyway damage the cars, slash tyres etc.. of the hard working journalists.

This would not be acceptable and I could not condone it, in fact I'm sorry to of brought it up in case it gives someone ideas, but just felt it needed saying.

City will no doubt have to put on extra security to make sure such things dont happen and of that sort of stuff always going to make the club look bad.

A well directed egg at Winters head however..........

(are you listening Cookie mate)

Just ignore them. Even the wimpiest of heckles will see that they have won.

fbloke said:
A well directed egg at Winters head however..........

Wow, steady on, we don't want a return to the bad old days of football hooliganism! ;)

If I see them I will be having a word in their ear .............nothing wrong with that.............

i will tell them exactly what i think..........tossers.............

Prophet of Doom said:

the press behaviour this week and by these three in particular has been nothing short of a disgrace. the club should no longer afford them any priveleges or special access. the whole thing this week has been a cooke witch hunt. time for us all to move on and get behind the new management team. and if anyone happened to bump into any of these so called journo's then a good slap wouldn't go amiss !!

Just hope the club don't ban certain papers or reporters from Eastlands. That would be too much like our Stretfordian neighbours. (The quiet ones)

If you're on Level 1 than it's easy enough getting to the Press area. Of course one wouldn't dare to suggest or condone such a thing but if a group of ruffians were to forcibly remove Mr Winter's clothes, cover him in tar and throw him onto the pitch then I think we might receive slightly less hostile press treatment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.