Wolves (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I loved lescott. Great old fashioned left sided centre back and a great guy tooS My point was that over the last 12 years lescott and Bony and Navas were the main players he raved about. Not kompany. Not silva. Not Toure. Not De Bruyne. Not Haaland.
Like I say I can understand Lescott and maybe even Navas who on his day could be absolutely unplayable (although such days were very rare) but the mere mention of Bony takes it into wind up territory.

Maybe he’s having you on ?

Roy Keane really doesn't like the Haalands, does he. I wonder if Erling (or his dad) will be asked to give their opinion of players who make derogatory remarks about their manager and FA before refusing to play in a world cup just before it kicks off. Wonder who did that.

Good performance, good atmosphere, certainly in 116 anyway.

Had the misfortune to run into a group of 20-odd neanderthal Wolves fans walking round to P1 from the tram, we were running late so it was about 5 mins before kick off. Gobby as fuck brummie tossers giving it large. 3 young Blues, I'd say about 14-15 years old, gave them some bants back. Cue about 5 of them going full Danny Dyer and clocking one of the young 'uns. Fucking shithouse twatting a kid. Me and the mrs confronted the wankers and told them about themselves. They shut up but they were then walking round with us, giving more snide remarks. Had enough of it so confronted them again. Next thing I know I've got two of GMP's finest grabbing ME, whilst doing fuck all to stop the Wolves fans taking liberties. Easy fucking target to grab a Blue, who had done fuck all wrong, rather than show any balls to apprehend the real aggressors. Any more from you and you're nicked. Calm down. Stop swearing, stop shouting. Pointed out the shithouse who twatted the young Blue, they didnt want to fucking know. Meanwhile the Wolves fans go on their merry way to take further liberties on the way round to the away end.

The lack of coppers on the walk round from the tram stop to the away end is shameful. If its going to kick off it'll be with away fans on trams from the city centre, not where the coaches are.

Someone will get seriously hurt one day, whilst GMP do fuck all to stop it.

I sought out the stadium manager on getting in to the South Stand and surprisingly he talked to me, promising to check CCTV to try to identify the cock who thought it hard to twat a kid.

I'm not holding my breath.
My mates said they was in the tram with a load of Wolves. Young lads probably around 18 gobbling it off, a few of my mates told them to calm it down for their own benefit , few older Wolves fans were in agreement but they still carried on. Somehow my mates had restraint and let them off but they need to learn their lesson, .
More and more fans seem to be taking liberties at City these days. I wonder why that is?

My mates said they was in the tram with a load of Wolves. Young lads probably around 18 gobbling it off, a few of my mates told them to calm it down for their own benefit , few older Wolves fans were in agreement but they still carried on. Somehow my mates had restraint and let them off but they need to learn their lesson, .
More and more fans seem to be taking liberties at City these days. I wonder why that is?
Just endemic of that generation mate, they play billy big bollocks when the closest theyve been to a fight is arguing on the internet, then they inevitably get a slap and start crying about being bullied and disrespected, the old adage of dont start none wont be none has been sadly lost

Must've been the same group mate, there were 3 older heads with them, who tbf were agreeing with me when I told them to shut the fuck up, although one of them did subsequently get in my face, which is when the friendly GMP officers grabbed me and read me the riot act, not the aggressors.

Go figure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.