Wolves (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda agree
I don't. I think he's testing Jesus on the left of our front three to see if he's the right man to replace Sané when he needs a rest. And has Zinchenko behind him to overlap when Jesus moves centrally. It could be our best option when Delph inevitably gets injured at some point. But it's down to Zinchenko to prove that he's a better option than playing Danilo on his wrong side.

Risking both of our strikers seems daft.
Jesus mossed starting at the weekend, and Aguero needs minutes, I guess ideally we get a lead , Sergio gets his record and can come off and get his ovation.Bit of a risk but I can see why we've gone that way.

decent lineup, kun wants tht record, couldnt see pep leaving him out, though having kun and jesus is a wee bit risky, but no doubt he will pull one half day after they get hammered in first 45mins

Very surprised pep is playing both aguero and Jesus in a cup game. The depth we have though Is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.