Wolves PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Rodri. Controlled the game, always knows where his next pass is going, so MOTM for me.
Akanji or AKA Jim as it was auto corrected to..?!? had a very good game and to be honest
showed what a poor game Stones had. Think AKA Jim has confidence, strength and does
the simple pass as well as he can pick out a great forward pass to restart an attack. Think
some of the red top favoured refs may find him an easy target to award a dodgy penalty..!

You can't give him credit for some other players daftness surely?

No I'm not crediting him for some other players daftness, I'm crediting him for getting there first & not pulling out like most do.

Also Jack had been ruining them down the left prior to that red card so it could have been out of frustration? Either way he got him sent off.

Great to see Jack looking confident & making a difference, but I still get ridiculously excited by those balls KDB whips in. Nobody does it better in World football.

My MOTM too. What an amazing player he has become.

Best game since West Ham , not been great apart from that , but last season he was so fucking good and if he can play like yesterday we won’t be far winning a trophy or two

No I'm not crediting him for some other players daftness, I'm crediting him for getting there first & not pulling out like most do.

Also Jack had been ruining them down the left prior to that red card so it could have been out of frustration? Either way he got him sent off.
I was in the front row of fans just where the red card incident happened - so had a really good view

I will give Jack credit for not bottling it - he could see the guy coming in and a number of players (e.g., Sterling) I can think of would have bottled it - Jack didn't

I was in the front row of fans just where the red card incident happened - so had a really good view

I will give Jack credit for not bottling it - he could see the guy coming in and a number of players (e.g., Sterling) I can think of would have bottled it - Jack didn't
Sterling wasn't a bottler

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.