Wolves

mancity1

I think they take points off Chelsea and Liverpool especially at home and could nick a point or win on their turf.

What do we think.

Early days but since the premier league started they look the most accomplished side promoted in sometime based on their efforts so far.

Some lads on our work WhatsApp laughed at our draw, I said they haven't got a clue they will get a shock when they play them ,watched wolves alot last season and they looked very very good side they will do well until the agent starts flogging off his players

Some lads on our work WhatsApp laughed at our draw, I said they haven't got a clue they will get a shock when they play them ,watched wolves alot last season and they looked very very good side they will do well until the agent starts flogging off his players

Cheers pf , I did too and I said this side if they keep their manager and get the chinese money promised they might be able to keep some quality and add to it in time will cause the big 6 some trouble this season.

Early days but they can play football and should have got 3 points at Manure.

Not many sides come from behind at Manure especially with the ref in their pocket as well and get something from the game.

Amazing comments and appreciated by Wolves fans.
We’ll never be a City, but it is lovely to push Mourinho closer to the exit door.

Very very drunk and feeling rather smug too!!

I think they take points off Chelsea and Liverpool especially at home and could nick a point or win on their turf.

What do we think.

Early days but since the premier league started they look the most accomplished side promoted in sometime based on their efforts so far.
Bought very well and look a good side should finish in the top half with ease , will cause most teams problems

Amazing comments and appreciated by Wolves fans.
We’ll never be a City, but it is lovely to push Mourinho closer to the exit door.

Very very drunk and feeling rather smug too!!

If your players stay grounded , I think you will enjoy some the football along the lines in results you played in the mid seventies and in the fifties if you go back that far.

I have to say having watched your first 6 games albeit form afarfor a promoted side compared to how you played in 2016-2017 the difference is staggering.

Touch would I don't put the mozz on you as we say over here but as a long suffering Wolves fan you have to like what you have seen so far this season.

A 2-3-1 record that really should have been 3-3-0 based on performance.

Dominated Leicester for large spells but just were not clinical enough with two posters and against Manure even a die hard Manure like Macari firmly believes his side was very fortunate.

Still can't believe they got Moutinho for only £5m in todays market. Sure he's early 30's now, but his game has never been about athleticism. He could be a squad player for any team pretty much anywhere. Still think they are a deadly striker, a genuine left wingback and a couple of CB's away from a complete squad, but they've got so many great young pieces in place, the people in charge have done a cracking job building a team there, real long term thinking that is going to show up a lot of the established teams who just throw money at "premier league proven" players at overblown prices

They play good football, will defintely stay up, and will cause many a team problems this season. Wolves are a big club, the West Midlands needs a presence in the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.