Woman stuck in window retrieving poo!

Very funny. David Squires had a field day with this one.
Also a bit disgusting.

By the way. Did you hear about that unsinkable boat that hit an iceberg and went down in the Atlantic?

Very funny. David Squires had a field day with this one.
Also a bit disgusting.

By the way. Did you hear about that unsinkable boat that hit an iceberg and went down in the Atlantic?

I heard about it, something to do with Dublin and Liverpool...yep Iceberg mate...fuck all to do with shit welding or pinched rivets

I heard about it, something to do with Dublin and Liverpool...yep Iceberg mate...fuck all to do with shit welding or pinched rivets

I remember a docu years ago, the steel used was substandard and high carbon making it brittle in those waters due to the cold, i was about 10 though. Was that right or am i imagining that.

In reply to dickie, sorry mate...

headlines-of-the-past-22.jpg

I remember a docu years ago, the steel used was substandard and high carbon making it brittle in those waters due to the cold, i was about 10 though. Was that right or am i imagining that.

In reply to dickie, sorry mate...

headlines-of-the-past-22.jpg

dunno mate I was trading on stereotypes for giggles. I'm pretty sure a scandal was involved somewhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.