Womens FA Cup Final - Congratulations to the winners - Manchester City

BlueAnorak

Wouldn't it have been nice if the FA and Premier League had sorted it out so City fans could have attended tomorrows Premier League game against Leicester City AND the Women's FA cup final. Ok if you're quick and get to Piccadilly for the 14:50 to London you could get to Wembley Stadium half way through the first half but that's not really the point is it.

Wouldn't it have been nice if the FA and Premier League had sorted it out so City fans could have attended tomorrows Premier League game against Leicester City AND the Women's FA cup final. Ok if you're quick and get to Piccadilly for the 14:50 to London you could get to Wembley Stadium half way through the first half but that's not really the point is it.
Wern`t we booked for the live TV game before the girls reached Wembley ?

Wern`t we booked for the live TV game before the girls reached Wembley ?
Bit of forward thinking could have avoided that i.e. clubs that could possibly have a women's team in the final don't play on the Saturday with their men's team.

Did we as a club let that be known to the PL and FA ?
Probably not, we're far too passive. Never should have been necessary to do so in the first place though, the FA are the ones responsible for planning, administration and organisation of the sport at all levels and genders, not City.

They could have played the ladies final on Sunday, couldn't they?

No - it is the conference final.

If it is so important City fans could still attend it and bin off the palace game, but I doubt many will.

firstly shpuld have been at the end of season (maybe day after cup final) and secondly why not have it closer to the 2 teams after tgey both win their semi's and not wembley?, if lets say it was in sheffield today (with the football league season over) then I would have been straight on a train over after our game.

I know the second point is a bit unfair on the ladies team but more practical with the date chosen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.