Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

BBCs coverage of Chelsea Women is on a different level compared with other clubs - live updates etc but us and everyone else seem to have to wait for even the score and very limited match reports. BBC women’s coverage is pretty poor but it does seem to be heavily dominated by Chelsea for some reason.

Well done City Women yesterday. We are proud of each and every one of you. It sounded like it was a tremendous game. I say, sounded, because I could only listen to the game live on a BBC relay.
In my opinion our club doesn’t give the women’s team the prominence it deserves. I tried to find information on the game on our web pages but there was very little available except the fact that it was being played.
The skills and endeavour shown by our players are very high and improving all the time. This platform also allows supporters (and in particular children) to learn more about football and Manchester City in particular in a safe environment, free from bad language and other bad influences found when attending the men’s game over the road and hopefully, many will become future season ticket holders in later life.
Manchester City could and should do much more to advertise the women’s team.
Good luck in the final and throughout the season. This season we could have a bumper haul of trophies (men’s and women’s teams) to celebrate (let’s hope).

As far as the OS is concerned the women's team is way down the pecking order. Upcoming games, particularly at The MInihad should be flashed up, and highlights shouldn't have to wait a few days. Should be posted as soon as!

The result tonight will go a long way to deciding the title, come on girls.

In other news the WSL Continental Tyres Cup final against Arsenal will be at Adams Park High Wycombe on Wed March 14th KO 19:00.

Also they start their defence of the WFA Cup on Sunday away at Brighton KO 14:00

The result tonight will go a long way to deciding the title, come on girls.

In other news the WSL Continental Tyres Cup final against Arsenal will be at Adams Park High Wycombe on Wed March 14th KO 19:00.

Also they start their defence of the WFA Cup on Sunday away at Brighton KO 14:00
City’s keeper suffers nasty looking injury in first couple of minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.