Women's Team Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I note the girls gamre v Liverpool on Sunday is nearly sold out.(few seats left)
They've opened the standing area South behind the goals. No seating, plain old terracing. For £9 might have a dabble for old times sake.

I note the girls gamre v Liverpool on Sunday is nearly sold out.(few seats left)
They've opened the standing area South behind the goals. No seating, plain old terracing. For £9 might have a dabble for old times sake.

I'm thinking of going. Where do people park for the women's games? It'll be the first one I've gone to with my little one. Do people just park at the gas canisters near the bottom?

I'm thinking of going. Where do people park for the women's games? It'll be the first one I've gone to with my little one. Do people just park at the gas canisters near the bottom?
Free parking on the blue car park mate (gas cannisters)

There's also a free kids zone thing with activities depending on the age of your nipper open before the game.

Don't forget free hot & cold soft drinks whilst your there!

Free parking on the blue car park mate (gas cannisters)

There's also a free kids zone thing with activities depending on the age of your nipper open before the game.

Don't forget free hot & cold soft drinks whilst your there!

Thanks mate!

Going with my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter on Sunday, my 1st women's game. Granddaughter went on weds n loved it, so said I would take them Sunday.
Sitting in West stand, front row seats, £13 for all 4 of us, couldn't believe how cheap it was, maybe summat do with being a Cityzens member...looking forward to it.

We play Liverpool today and guess what the bbc again are showing the rags! Every week they have them on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.