Women's Team Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
City now need to take the women’s team seriously. It is the weakest link in the chain. Have regressed spectacularly since Nick Cushing left. Gareth Taylor has never been up to the job and should be clearing out his desk and locker tonight. Another frustrating season for the women comes to a rubbish end.

Clueless coach who has been 3 years in charge of what used to be a top notch team. Sack him please. The next one will have hard time rebuilding, but let us start doing that as soon as possible.

Been watching the UEFA Women’s U-17 European Championship in Estonia. The England team have reached the semifinals without a single player from City. The Rags have one. Sort of sums up the dreadful City Women Academy structure. Complete revolution needed by the City Group. Get Jill Scott, Steph Houghton, Ellen White, Izzy Christiansen and others involved in coaching NOW. WTF has Jayne Ludlow done in the last few years??

Been watching the UEFA Women’s U-17 European Championship in Estonia. The England team have reached the semifinals without a single player from City. The Rags have one. Sort of sums up the dreadful City Women Academy structure. Complete revolution needed by the City Group. Get Jill Scott, Steph Houghton, Ellen White, Izzy Christiansen and others involved in coaching NOW. WTF has Jayne Ludlow done in the last few years??
I agree , for me the club needs to look it themselves and see what direction they want the women's team to go, ie a top team winning stuff or just some 'PR' excise !

I'd actually like to know what Ludlow has been doing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.