Wonder if Moyes...

tamworthblue

...will have a go at them today or just bend over and take it up the rikker as per usual.

I reckon the rags are there for the taking if Everton can get the first goal.

Not even taking our result into account, Moyes should have seen enough to know that if you have a go at them, there are holes to be found in that defence. I'm thinking Norwich in particular as having showed the way, they could have had 4 goals with better finishing.

But Everton will probably bend over and take it, as usual.

I know he is a habitual fergie bum licker but GEEEZE LOUISE if the Rags arent ripe for a picking today...............He HAS to have a go.....

It's true that Everton could turn United over today, but in the cold light of day, passion aside, United are still a fine team. Not as great as they have been, but SHOULD beat Everton today.

The best Everton can do is try to make the best of the situation and use it to their advantage. An early goal might unsettle United where the 'doubts' start creeping in.

If United score though, it will 'back to normal' for them I think.

I expect a sending off in this game.

Dan said:
I've noticed that evans is in their line up. shouldn't he be serving a ban????
Served his ban mid week in Carling Cup mate. It counts for all domestic comps. Just a one match ban because it wasn't dangerous I think.

tommo74 said:
The rags have got a poor record at everton not won there in last 4 seasons I think

Is that right? I work with two Everton fans (they hate United as much as me) and don't recall any celebrations. Not saying you're wrong mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.