Woolwich killing

blue underpants said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
blue underpants said:
Those institutions RIGHT wing, ha ha what a load of cobblers, they are the main LEFT wing institutions of this country nowadays, i know you are a worldly wise intelligent bloke but you clearly aint got a clue what true right wing is

I had to reread this several times, and it still staggers me.
So you reckon that the police force and the judiciary are left wing?
That would be the judiciary that is currently handing down more whole life tariffs and higher minimum sentences for murder than at any point in British legal history?
Do they look like the actions of a bunch of left wing do gooders?
If you seriously think that the police force are left wing, then I would say it says more about your political compass than anything else.
Yes VERY left wing and i mean VERY left wing to the point of indoctrination

Then there really isn't much point in debating with you, because that statement is so utterly bereft of any logic and common sense that it defies any attempt at rational analysis.
The police force are very left wing.
Quite possibly the most bonkers statement ever made in the Cellar, and I have read most of BB2's output.

blue underpants said:
I had to reread this several times, and it still staggers me.
So you reckon that the police force and the judiciary are left wing?
That would be the judiciary that is currently handing down more whole life tariffs and higher minimum sentences for murder than at any point in British legal history?
Do they look like the actions of a bunch of left wing do gooders?
If you seriously think that the police force are left wing, then I would say it says more about your political compass than anything else.
Yes VERY left wing and i mean VERY left wing to the point of indoctrination

Then there really isn't much point in debating with you, because that statement is so utterly bereft of any logic and common sense that it defies any attempt at rational analysis.
The police force are very left wing.
Quite possibly the most bonkers statement ever made in the Cellar, and I have read most of BB2's output.
I will accept your honour with good grace kind sir, your humble servant blue underpants

Another knife and machete attack happened last night in a Mosque in Birmingham, 3 men and a police officer called to the scene were stabbed, police are keen to point out that this was NOT a hate crime, a Somali man who was at prayer in the Mosque started attacking fellow worshippers with a machete and a knife says the BBC website.
I know its a daft question but how do you get into a Mosque carrying an armoury of weapons?

blue underpants said:
Another knife and machete attack happened last night in a Mosque in Birmingham, 3 men and a police officer called to the scene were stabbed, police are keen to point out that this was NOT a hate crime, a Somali man who was at prayer in the Mosque started attacking fellow worshippers with a machete and a knife says the BBC website.
I know its a daft question but how do you get into a Mosque carrying an armoury of weapons?
A better question might be how Somali nutcases keep getting into Great Britain we've got enough homegrown ones.

i kne albert davy said:
blue underpants said:
A better question might be how Somali nutcases keep getting into Great Britain we've got enough homegrown ones.
A video was put up on twitter of a women walking alongside an extremist Muslim march who's main target was the Police for their shooting of the murderers of Lee Rigby.
Interesting part was the "leader"who got in this womens face & would i'm sure have beaten the shit out of her but for being videoed was a mirror image of the guy who hacked the soldiers head off.
I wonder if like in Pakistan a new group with only terror & murder as an agenda has surfaced & are intimidating moderate Muslims.

bluemanc said:
i kne albert davy said:
blue underpants said:
A video was put up on twitter of a women walking alongside an extremist Muslim march who's main target was the Police for their shooting of the murderers of Lee Rigby.
Interesting part was the "leader"who got in this womens face & would i'm sure have beaten the shit out of her but for being videoed was a mirror image of the guy who hacked the soldiers head off.
I wonder if like in Pakistan a new group with only terror & murder as an agenda has surfaced & are intimidating moderate Muslims.
Could be, just seems strange to start hacking away at fellow worshippers with a machete then stab a copper who turns up

i kne albert davy said:
blue underpants said:
hear hear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.