Wooney on twitter...

pmheaney

@wazzaroon08, Coleen liked the banging I gave her while u were in London, might nip back when your in Germany next week ;-)

LOL.

bluemanc said:
Methinks he needs to get his filters sorted out.
Come on people HOW the fuck do you post a message to him ????
Even Rooney has figured out how to use twitter.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
bluemanc said:

On your Twitter homepage press the letter N, and in the box that pops up, type:

@wazzaroon08

And then your message. Want him to come back online with a complete shitstorm of abuse.
I'm on my homepage but can't find the N thing,so how do i send the public message from my homepage,cheers.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:59 pm --<br /><br />
Stato said:
bluemanc said:
You mean colleen has,no fuckin way can he work somthing with that high level of technical difficulty

bluemanc said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
On your Twitter homepage press the letter N, and in the box that pops up, type:

@wazzaroon08

And then your message. Want him to come back online with a complete shitstorm of abuse.
I'm on my homepage but can't find the N thing,so how do i send the public message from my homepage,cheers.

-- Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:59 pm --

Stato said:
You mean colleen has,no fuckin way can he work somthing with that high level of technical difficulty

I meant N on your keyboard, haha.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
bluemanc said:
I'm on my homepage but can't find the N thing,so how do i send the public message from my homepage,cheers.

-- Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:59 pm --

I meant N on your keyboard, haha.
got it,cheers mate

Could be fake.Our own Joe hart fake has just accrued thousands of followers only to turn out false.Even endorsing charities and giving away signed city shirts and the like to establish followers.Just be wary.

noppatjak Noppatjak Attanon
ยินดีต้อนรับ @Wazzaroon08 (เวย์น รูนี่ย์) สู่โลกทวิตเตอร์ :)

Like he's gonna know what that says...LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.