World Cup 2018 | 10th July | SF: France vs Belgium, KO 19:00 (BST)

Most recent news, Martinez is going to put in Dembélé with that Meunier is suspended. I'm positive about that change. Beware, there are going to be 2 Dembélé's on the field and might have duels with eachother.

Cheers for that.

Apologies for veering slightly off topic...

Up to a certain time if you were tied on points with a country that you had already played you had a play off with them. I don’t know if both teams could go through or if one got knocked out but this happened quite often up to 1958. Where teams met one another further on down the line where the game was not a play off as such the games are shown below.
Note that for a number of years with the 32 team format you couldn’t meet again in the final. You would meet again in the semi-final. I don’t know which year they changed it so it’s like it is now, which is the way it should have been all along:

1954 - Hungary vs West Germany (group 2, final), Uruguay vs Austria (group 3, third place playoff)

1962 - Brazil vs Czechoslovakia (group 3, final)

1994 - Brazil vs Sweden (group B, semi-final)

2002 - Brazil vs Turkey (group C, semi-final)

DhwnES3XcAAlHPr.jpg

DhwnETeX4AAt1oM.jpg

Most recent news, Martinez is going to put in Dembélé with that Meunier is suspended. I'm positive about that change. Beware, there are going to be 2 Dembélé's on the field and might have duels with eachother.
I only count one.

Now listen, these cheating French ****s aren't to be allowed to win anything, so win the fucking coin toss, then beat the ****s 10-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.