World Cup football betting thread.

£10 EW on Argentina to win the WC at 9/1. Struck with Sky Bet who are offering a refund of up to £10 as a free bet on all losing outright winners.

Looking at top scorers I fancy a fiver each way on our very own Gabriel Jesus at 16-1 and Kylian Mbappe at a very tasty looking 33-1.

Can't see Russia getting out of their group, even with home referees. They're shocking and Uruguay and Egypt look far too strong for them.

Only on one occasion has the host nation failed to make it past the group stages of the WC. Being at home is a huge advantage, and the likes of Uruguay and Egypt might be overly reliant on a few players.

On a completely different note, is anyone running a WC fantasy league on here?

£10 EW on Argentina to win the WC at 9/1. Struck with Sky Bet who are offering a refund of up to £10 as a free bet on all losing outright winners.

Looking at top scorers I fancy a fiver each way on our very own Gabriel Jesus at 16-1 and Kylian Mbappe at a very tasty looking 33-1.
Mbappe is great value I think. He will surely start most games and France I can see going all the way. Might be a good double.

I might have a tenner on a Belgium v Argentina final, don't know what price it is but would be a cracking game, with de bruyne, aguero, ota, kompany etc from the City side of things.

Only on one occasion has the host nation failed to make it past the group stages of the WC. Being at home is a huge advantage, and the likes of Uruguay and Egypt might be overly reliant on a few players.

On a completely different note, is anyone running a WC fantasy league on here?
Rammy started a league.
https://fantasy.fifa.com/en/home
ITN1WUA8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.