World Darts Championship 2024

Lewis is a good shout. If Littler keeps this up though, he will be up there with Taylor. Against more difficult opponents as well.
It will be interesting to see how he copes once he’s been around a bit and established as an elite player.

It’s difficult to envisage anyone getting close to Taylor in terms of titles/major tournaments won (in my mind MVG has underachieved by ‘only’ winning 3 world championships) but Littler certainly has the ability to dominate the sport for the next 10-15 years. He’s a freakish talent.

MVG should have won that easily. There must have been a good 10 points between them in their 3 dart averages.

It will be interesting to see how he copes once he’s been around a bit and established as an elite player.

It’s difficult to envisage anyone getting close to Taylor in terms of titles/major tournaments won (in my mind MVG has underachieved by ‘only’ winning 3 world championships) but Littler certainly has the ability to dominate the sport for the next 10-15 years. He’s a freakish talent.
Whilst MVG was, and now sometimes is on his day, the best player since Taylor...(Humphries at present moment is the best) I think he was to a 'small' degree, over hyped by the 'media' desperate for someone to continue on from Taylor with the same dominance. MVG has never dominated like Taylor did.

Whilst MVG was, and now sometimes is on his day, the best player since Taylor...(Humphries at present moment is the best) I think he was to a 'small' degree, over hyped by the 'media' desperate for someone to continue on from Taylor with the same dominance. MVG has never dominated like Taylor did.
He had a 2 year spell where he was virtually unbeatable. He’d consistently hit 110+ averages. He’s arguably the most naturally gifted darts player ever.

Too many good players for one to dominate now. Taylor only really had a few pushing him for a lot of his dominant years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.