World-Wide Blues

Come in Rangoon -San Francisco calling. 20 City v 4 United in middle of work day. Men against whiney card waving losers. Barry and Milner were immense. CTID.

Dear all, especially "StandUpIf You Hate Man U". Watched the match at home in Dubai, awsome Aguero !
Will also be at the semi on Sunday, flying in on Saturday, also planning Green Man then match Sunday and back to Dubai overnight for work on Monday, anyone else travelling from outside Europe?

the rags around here that i know havent said a peep via text, facebook or twatter.... all is quiet as expected... if u think rags are bad over there try a north american one... words cant describe the arrogance. 95% of them have never seen them play live, most dont even know the rules and half of them have rooney kits and think he is "almost as good as messi"

*Had to work all day at the pub in Royal Oak (outside of Detroit). Sent a text to appropriate friends this AM telling them to keep quiet as I was DVRing the match. Got home from work and watched over dinner. AMAZING!

*My kid brother is an elementary school teacher and a Blue. A teacher friend of his at the school is a Red and my brother got into work first this morning and covered his mate's desk in Sky Blue construction paper.

*Got this message on Facebook tonight from a brewer friend who took a job in another state. We used to go on the piss now and again back in the late 1990s:

"I saw the score flash on the ESPN ticker this afternoon. I let out a barely audible, "Yay, Tim!" My 8.5 year-old daughter heard me and I had to explain about our relationship and, more importantly, your love of Man City and hatred of Man United. Got to start'em early if they're gonna understand "real" sport. Thanks for a fun afternoon conversation And, congrats!"

Happy Days!

CTID

Bangladesh, Dhaka city. Watched it on my useless TV that makes most things look like stop start animation done by a 5 year old. However, wouldn't have missed it for the world. Now in work with match sticks to hold my eyes open.

Watched it on the Nog channel, round at a Liverpool mate's house. Apart from the occasional, becoming more often, utterance of various Anglo-Saxon phrases, I remained in a fairly calm sitting position for the first half. After all, one wouldn't want to change one's sitting position, as long as everything is going okay... Got more animated as things went on, jumping up to help the ball in the net and provide assists that weren't the preferred choice of our beloved team. Spent the last ten minutes pacing up and down, wringing my City scarf around my neck! Will pay a quiet visit to every rag I know today, without mentioning anything, of course!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Watched it in The Banshee bar, Boston, an Irish bar..... 8 City and 30 rags... all Irish.... we gave as good as we got.... and outsung the fuckers....

At the final whistle, a rag sprays the place with champagne and starts singing ''champione...''
I called him out and said the current champions are City..... he back tracked and then said it was for Thatcher...... I joined in the celebrations as he then sprayed the place with a second bottle of bubbly....

Make sure that bar has access to cellars of champagne for when Ferguson finally dies.

Currently in Uganda, watched it at jinja with so called local united fans (they swap and change clubs every year, if we won the league again this year they would "support" us). Jumped up after the 1st and let out a huge roar for the 2nd. Locals not happy haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.