Worst Goalkeeper

Immel considering he was an ex German international was totally useless in the 96 relegation.
When I think about Immel, I just picture him stood there watching Giggs shot go in the top corner.
What makes the Immel thing worse was that Ball sold Coton to accommodate him!
Keith MacRea I didn’t really see play live apart from a few occasional appearances after 75 when Big Joe was injured. However, every time I watch an old Big Match from the early 70’s, City are usually losing 4-0 away at the likes of Birmingham and Stoke with MacRea being responsible for at least half the goals.
Big Joe had more than his share of issues up to about '75 (not least his weight) and McRae was probably just about the better keeper. I've seen him pull off some miraculous saves. Joe knuckled down, worked his socks off and got back in the team and for the next 6 years or so was an exceptional keeper - undroppable.

Worst keeper in the Premier League:

M16 ORA, should be in Billy Smarts Circus, not the Sky Greatest Show on Earth, he’s a donkey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.