Worst referees ever

You'll get shut down mate.

A few years ago there was a dedicated a whole thread to that blog. Called out as BS etc. I follow it for his political slant as well as the allegations.
Wasn’t it this fella that approached City and told them about attempts to manipulate games,apparently he was a utd fan to boot it was the 2012 season if I remember right ..

George Courtney was the first ref I remember being a twat - Liverpool cup game in 88. Pretty sure Barnes handled the ball in the build up to their first and Craig Johnstone got a penalty for nothing to make it 0 - 2.

I was only 8, but old enough to know a twat of a ref when I saw one.

You've missed his middle name out, if I remember it rightly it was George Fucking Courtney the Twat from Spennymoor!!!!.......

The holy trinity for me are Peter Walton, Lee Mason, and Chris Foy (who insisted on being called "Mr. C Foy", the pretentious ****).

However, as for the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen, I don't think I'll ever forgive that twat Johnathan Moss for the 0-0 Palace game in 2017. Will never forget him standing over Gabriel Jesus and essentially calling him a faker while Gabby lay there with a knee injury that saw him leave the pitch in tears and miss the next six games. Because that then created the atmosphere that resulted in Scott Dann and Jason Puncheon both trying to scythe De Bruyne's leg off and eventually saw Kev get stretchered off. Dann all but ended his own career by hacking De Bruyne down because Moss was letting them get away with murder throughout and he thought he could try one and got a taste of his own medicine.

Stuart Attwell might be joining this exclusive club in the future if he carries on. He's already two thirds of the way there. Him and his assistant Nigel Bannister should have been permanently blacklisted after allowing that ghost goal at Watford for Reading all the way back in 2008. But here we are in 2024 with Attwell being given charge of some of the biggest games in the country and fucking almost all of them up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.