Worst referees ever

Riley. He didn't even hide it. He once gave the rags 8 penalties in 8 consecutive games at the swamp

Just shows you how CORRUPT football can be, with the likes of United and Ferguson getting all the breaks from PGMOL.

Was never much of a fan of Uriah Rennie. Always seemed to make strange calls.

Very difficult to choose the worst, did i mention Peter Walton ?

Worst as in incompetent ? biased ? bent cheat? did i mention Peter Walton?

There really are so many to consider, did i mention Peter Walton?,

Seriously, there are many absolute shite referees, most of whom have been named previously, did i mention Peter Walton?

Just in case i forget, can i mention Peter Walton?

Catflap, Old mother Riley, fatty Mason, the Alty fan, bottler OliVAR, rag Webb, ghost goal / Rashford cheat Attwell, 3 card Graham arseholl, there's so many of the useless f**kers, it hurts even thinking of them,

I almost forgot, can i not only mention, can i nominate the clear winner / wanker Peter Walton

Last edited:
Very difficult to choose the worst, did i mention Peter Walton ?

Worst as in incompetent ? biased ? bent cheat? did i mention Peter Walton?

There really are so many to consider, did i mention Peter Walton?,

Seriously, there are many absolute shite referees, most of whom have been named previously, did i mention Peter Walton?

Just in case i forget, can i mention Peter Walton?

Catflap, Old mother Riley, fatty Mason, the Alty fan, bottler OliVAR, rag Webb, ghost goal / Rashford cheat Attwell, 3 card Graham arseholl, there's so many of the useless f**kers, it hurts even thinking of them,

I almost forgot, can i not only mention, can i nominate the clear winner / wanker Peter Walton
Did you forget Peter Walton? Just for clarity (someone had to ask).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.