Worst signing of the season

chris85mcfc

Plenty to choose from in my opinion. I guess you could pick most of the spurs signings.

Personally I've been really disappointed in Soldado, I actually thought Spurs had got a great deal when they signed him but he's been so poor and doesn't fit in with spurs style of play at all.

Other poor signings that have struggled Paulinho, Lamela, Ozil, Willian (30 million?) but they are all based on the money spent.

A strange one has been Kone at Everton, not the best striker about but did well at Wigan and Everton signed him for £5 million and he's hardly kicked a ball.

So who do you think has been the worst signing of the season? Who's really disappointed you? Who did you expect more of based on what you had seen previously?

A joke to put Ozil in that list when he might give Arsenal their best season in 9 years. Lamela is without doubt the worst signing for me. Others on the list Felaini and Ozvaldo.

What I posted on other thread.

Fellaini and if not for his first few games Ozil.

The spurs signings were just as bad but that club is just a shambles as it stands.
Fellaini may be a victim of the market and tactics but still has not imposed himself at all.
Ozil was bought as the big game man and it turns out he is a petulant child who folds spectacularly under the slightest adverse conditions.

supercrystal7 said:
A joke to put Ozil in that list when he might give Arsenal their best season in 9 years. Lamela is without doubt the worst signing for me. Others on the list Felaini and Ozvaldo.

What I posted on other thread.

So you think the signing of Ozil was pivotal in them stumbling across the 4th place finish line and perhaps winning an FA Cup?

I'm basing it on what I've seen so far and Ozil has disappointed me, I saw a lot of him at Madrid and I thought his early performances would see him push Arsenal towards the title but he's gone off the boil in January, at the same time as Arsenal have, and never really returned.

Got to be Lamela. Record fee and not played, done nothing when he has.

If it wasn't for him then Scotty Sinclair and Fellaini would be in with a strong shout, then Mata and Ozil as the biggest dissapointments (considering the fees)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.