Worst signing of the season

chris85mcfc

Plenty to choose from in my opinion. I guess you could pick most of the spurs signings.

Personally I've been really disappointed in Soldado, I actually thought Spurs had got a great deal when they signed him but he's been so poor and doesn't fit in with spurs style of play at all.

Other poor signings that have struggled Paulinho, Lamela, Ozil, Willian (30 million?) but they are all based on the money spent.

A strange one has been Kone at Everton, not the best striker about but did well at Wigan and Everton signed him for £5 million and he's hardly kicked a ball.

So who do you think has been the worst signing of the season? Who's really disappointed you? Who did you expect more of based on what you had seen previously?

A joke to put Ozil in that list when he might give Arsenal their best season in 9 years. Lamela is without doubt the worst signing for me. Others on the list Felaini and Ozvaldo.

Kone's injured .

Soldado, Jovetic, Fellani, Paulinho, the striker Villa signed from a Danish club, the striker Cardiff signed from. Danish club, Lamela, Altidore, Van Wolfswinkle, Elmander, Luna

In Hovetic and Lamela's defence they're young and fucking ace.

Can't believe the OP has put Willian in the list, he's quality.

IMO Soldado and Fellaini are by far and away the worst, both seasoned internationals who have been utter garbage with no excuses.

Lamela.

With Soldado there was at least the excuse they needed a striker.

But with Lamela, did they think he'd replace Bale?

A shout-out for Jozy Altidore, he's an impossibly wank player who can't score at Premier League level and is a terrible passer too.

Pigeonho said:
Soldado without doubt. Considering they were likening him to him being their Aguero, they must be hugely disappointed. He's shit!
£26m worth of shit, no less. Negredo (while seriously gone off the boil lately) was £10m less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.