Worst XI since the takeover?

cityfan101

A few players have come through the doors since the takeover and shown they were way below the standard required, so I was wondering what everyone's worst XI would be since the takeover? Names like Savic, Jo, Bridge and Sinclair all come to mind...

Taylor

Maicon
Savic
Ben Haim
Bridge

Rodwell
Garcia

Johnson
Sinclair

Roque Santa Cruz
Adebayor

More post 2008 bullshit... get back to the 90s for our real tat, show how big a blue you really are by getting the likes of Ged Brannan and Jason Van de Blerk into your teams.

Fucking JCLs

James

Dabo
Brightwell
Mazerelli
Ball

Hamann
Phillips
DC Mills
Mcmanamanamanamanamanamanamanaman

Corradi
Kavellashvili

With that Alan Ball **** in charge, sorted. No need for Brannan or Van der Twerp.

James

Dabo
Brightwell
Mazerelli
Ball

Hamann
Phillips
DC Mills
Mcmanamanamanamanamanamanamanaman

Corradi
Kavellashvili

With that Alan Ball **** in charge, sorted. No need for Brannan or Van der Twerp.

Since i've been going and this team would get panned by the mob you've named, Ball also in charge though

Margetson
Van blerk
Vaughan
Beesley
Kernaghan
Brannan
McGoldrick
Clough
Allsopp
Creaney
Fat Bob Taylor

Since i've been going and this team would get panned by the mob you've named, Ball also in charge though

Margetson
Van blerk
Vaughan
Beesley
Kernaghan
Brannan
McGoldrick
Clough
Allsopp
Creaney
Fat Bob Taylor

I was thinking of putting Creaney, Kernaghan and Clough in (in fact I was thinking of putting everyone from that 95/96 team bar Uwe, Kinky and Quinn) but those fuckers at least occasionally tried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.