Would anyone be willing to boycott a game?

Boycott would never happen, a walkout similar to Liverpools might work though.

but nearly all Liverpool fans stay to the end, they wouldn't notice at city as most have gone by 80 minutes anyway, and if say we would do it at 60 mins there would be people still sat there even if they have paid £100 more for there s/c

Not doubting your circumstances, I cut back, and stopped going for a few years, back in the 90's when I had other priorities, no problem with any of that. But wouldn't you have been in the same position even with a freeze ?. That's what I was saying the increase of whatever it is for you of £20 or so isn''t the issue that prevents you going ,though the wisdom behind it, and your enjoyment, might have given you the push.

Hmm, maybe?
I just need money and £620 as it would be next season can pay for my car fuel for many months, or food shopping and so on.
Stuff I actually need.

I love City, but City love Money more than me.

If these top clubs were women they'd be golddiggers.
They don't want the bloke who's deep in love but is skint.
They want the bloke who they can get a quick buck from after the settlement.

Like I said, if or when my financial circumstances change for the better, I may return.
In that time period I may find another love... Which doesn't cost as much!!!

Some kind of protest is needed otherwise they will continue to screw us year after year ... liked the tennis ball and pig protests ... would be in favour of trying to stop a game especially if it's on sky

Hmm, maybe?
I just need money and £620 as it would be next season can pay for my car fuel for many months, or food shopping and so on.
Stuff I actually need.

I love City, but City love Money more than me.

If these top clubs were women they'd be golddiggers.
They don't want the bloke who's deep in love but is skint.
They want the bloke who they can get a quick buck from after the settlement.

Like I said, if or when my financial circumstances change for the better, I may return.
In that time period I may find another love... Which doesn't cost as much!!!
Like I say I stopped for a few years, but never stopped caring about City. When I came back it was with my son and going to City is very different now to when I went as a season ticket holder in the 74 -96 years, started going as a matchday fan again about 8 times a season with my six year old son in 2007.
Its a different experience now and love going with him and seeing good football, but I dont have the same , for want of a better word , dependance on the club as my only pastime,

Like I say I stopped for a few years, but never stopped caring about City. When I came back it was with my son and going to City is very different now to when I went as a season ticket holder in the 74 -96 years, started going as a matchday fan again about 8 times a season with my six year old son in 2007.
Its a different experience now and love going with him and seeing good football, but I dont have the same , for want of a better word , dependance on the club as my only pastime,
Ah that's a nice way to look at it bud.
I understand, as I took a friend's daughter (7yrs) to a few games and it was a complete different experience.
No pissups, swearing, hurling abuse at away fans and so on... Just teaching her the rules of the game, explaining chants to her, guiding her around the stadium and so on. And I enjoyed that.

But I don't have my own kids, reason why is I just don't feel I can afford my own right now and don't wanna rely on handouts from the state.

Hopefully one day I'll be sorted career wise. :)

There is a waiting list now though, so they probably wouldn't even want my poor ass back!!

As one of the poorest fanbases in the country, and with PL clubs richer than they've ever been, why don't we as a collective show them what football is like when you price out the fans?

My season ticket has gone up £15. It's not a lot, but why do the club need it? What's an extra 500k off a fanbase?

I'll most likely be on my own with this, but I'm considering not attending the West Brom game. I never thought it would come to this, but the disconnect is wider than ever, and after reading about how Pep wants the atmosphere to change, for the club to do this is another kick in the teeth.

Football is nothing without fans.[/QUOTE

My season ticket lat year was £300 and £200 next season (age related next year)
I think it's unbelievable value

Just a thought but if people really want to make a significant protest, why not get a twitter campaign going for people to drop Platinum ? For most its now pointless, as fewer and fewer tickets are going to genuine fans, and if the campaign got full support nobody would be worse off ticket points wise.

It would have the effect that City would see it was a genuine fan protest against a ticket price hike, it would take away any extra money that City think they can make from these price rises, and it doesn't stop people supporting the club as they always have. I don't use twitter, but it would be easy to start with something like #mcfcdropplatinum, I'm sure someone could think of something better.

A proper protest, and obvious to the City suits that many aren't happy about the way real fans are being treated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.