Would PSG win the Premier league?-

They have the squad but with Emery I don't think they would.

Impossible to say, the quality further down the PL is so far ahead of the lower French league sides who knows how they would cope with the tougher league, but they certainly wouldn't finish above the current top 5, & quite possibly about 10th or lower

Not a cat in hell's chance!

PSG were played off the park in both legs of the quarterfinals of last season's Champions' League by a team that only finished fourth in the Premier League.

I figure they have 4 guys who would walk into our 11 (Aurier, Silva, Veratti, Di Maria). The top 6 in the PL is better than its ever been, so its hard to say. They'd definitely compete for top 4, possibly for the title. I think on paper they're a shade behind us, Chelsea, and Arsenal.

I don't know if you take the team that's been playing in Ligue 1 and throw them in to the mix they might struggle for top 4, it's a long season and a much tougher league. When you take a look at the players they have on an individual basis though and ask whether they would make it the PL, I have to say yes for a lot of them, I'm sure a lot of PL clubs would want some of their players in their team... so a fully adjusted to the league PSG would be top 4 a lot of those players would raise their game and possibly improve as a result but would they have found it as easy to sign them all without being the only show in town though?

Btw- Monaco seem to be top of the league at the moment, was excited to learn how Rony Lopes was doing until I found they have loaned him to Lille, hope he is getting game time for his sake he seemed to have so much potential I think he would have done better staying put in England where he was progressing nicely.

Last edited:
Nowhere near, they struggle with intensity after sixty minutes of every Champions League game. The intensity and scheduling of the Premier League would be far too much for their squad to handle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.