Would you be happy if we signed the following in the summer?

Personally I'd go big in the summer.

Kimmich
Paqueta
Kvaratskelia

Three big players.

Rico can cover for Walker at right back. Gvardiol and Ake cover at left back. Akanji is perfect cover for both positions too.

Job done.

Kimmich
Pacqueta
Musiala
Frimpong

Would love that and there are links to all of them (well maybe not so much Frimpong). Oh and Wirtz too, if it's not too much to ask

We have the luxury of being so good that not many players actually improve our final product. Many could improve the squad, but if we're talking players that can step into our 11 and improve us, the list is rather small. If we consider players that *could* be available to us, its probably Leao, Wirtz, Musiala, Frenkie DJ, Pedri, Kvicha (is he in this tier? leaning yes), and maybe Frimpong due to positional need. From this tier we've recently missed out on Jude and Rice.

Then you have those that I'd be thrilled to sign, but aren't necesarilly the absolute peak of their respective positions / roles. Paqueta, Palmer, Sane, Barella, Bruno G, Davies, Kimmich, and this tier could go on. Depending on fee and positional need, any of these guys would be welcomed.

Next tier is the less established talent that look to have world class potential. J Neves (maybe closer to above tier), Bakayoko, Diomande, Leny Yoro, Zaire-Emery. Would be thrilled to add any of these lads.

I do expect us to break our 100m transfer record. Our competition is as strong as ever and Pep/Txiki know this.

Wirtz for me along with Frmpong would be two
Paquetta possibly but I think he is overrated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.