Would you give up the Carabao Cup

the league cup was won fair and square so why would man city have to give it up ? its the only thing that does not need sorting out once the football world gets back to norm. if you think about the the record books it says league cup winners 2020 its simple. also the engraving on the league cup says winners 2020 manchester city. also all bets was pay out by the bookies and prize money given out to both clubs so NO WE DON'T HAVE TO GIVE IT UP

I really couldn’t give a fuck. Finals are about the moment of winning for me. No one takes that away. How many trophies we have on a tour of the ground doesn’t interest me in the slightest.

Hardly two reputable sources there :)

I'm sure Carabao would also have something to say if the competition they sponsor and which had been played to a conclusion was somehow declared void. At the very least they'd want their money back for this season's competition.

lol, that wouldn’t be an issue - the prize money is tiny!

Certainly not
Two trophy’s in the bag legitimately won
Season over
Tough shit, try again next season Dippers but you may well be spent!

Many commentators are calling for Livarpool to be awarded the premiership title on the grounds that they were favourites to win it at the point the season was halted.

I don't have a problem with that. ON ONE CONDITION. Exactly the same principle must be applied to the UEFA Champions League. Just remind me who the favourites to win were at the point the competition was halted?

The league cup is a different competition so stands likewise the FA cup the CL and the EL could yet be completed as there is the winter break where they all could play, the EPL will be voided as it is over 90 games with no time to play it, pushing it back will cost everyone, as for Aguero`s record it will stand just like liverpool`s record winning streak.
But the main point is City`s men, women and youth are the only English team to have won anything domestically for a second season :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.