Would you support anyone else...

BimboBob said:
Probably Everton. They are, after all, well like by us and are a similar club in many ways. Plus they hate United.

They hate Liverpool and therefore favour anyone who can surpass Liverpool's achievements - aka United.

The Everton fans I know are jealous of City and still can't get over the Lescott transfer. They are grateful that we rook Rodwell of their hands though.

UUBlue said:
BimboBob said:
Probably Everton. They are, after all, well like by us and are a similar club in many ways. Plus they hate United.

They hate Liverpool and therefore favour anyone who can surpass Liverpool's achievements - aka United.

The Everton fans I know are jealous of City and still can't get over the Lescott transfer. They are grateful that we rook Rodwell of their hands though.

The Everton fans that I know quite like us. That Lescott affair was blown out of all proportion. They were happy for the cash.

BimboBob said:
mcfc2607 said:
BimboBob said:
Fuck them. Hate them slighty less than united.

Sorry?

They play in Blue. Their fans are great. Their manager is doing a brilliant job. It's not far to travel from Manchester...

Don't see a problem.
The manager looks like gollum and has an agenda against city
The fans are wankers
The stadium is shite

And they have phil Neville

mcfc2607 said:
BimboBob said:
mcfc2607 said:
Fuck them. Hate them slighty less than united.

Sorry?

They play in Blue. Their fans are great. Their manager is doing a brilliant job. It's not far to travel from Manchester...

Don't see a problem.
The manager looks like gollum and has an agenda against city
The fans are wankers
The stadium is shite

And they have phil Neville

Phil Neville is a legend. Don't compare him to his brother. That's like chalk and cheese.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.